AirBlue GPS F.A.Q
This post is also available in: Chinese (Simplified)
- When I quit AirBlue GPS, it disconnects, why？
AirBlue GPS support connect/disconnect ondemand, when you do not need location service, it disconnects from GPS, when location service is required, it connects to GPS.
- Can I use native Bluetooth while using AirBlue GPS？
AirBlue GPS uses its Bluetooth stack, which can not run simultaneously with the native stack.
- Can I use iBluever to get network and AirBlue GPS to get location at the same time?
Yes, you can use Google Maps with iBluever and AirBlue GPS.
- Can I share my Nokia’s GPS?
Install ExtGPS on your phone.
- Can I share my Android phone’s GPS?
Install ShareGPS on your phone.
- Can I share my blackberry’s GPS?
Yes, install and run this app on your Blackberry: