This post is also available in: Chinese (Simplified)
This application is a client to iPhone’s built-in Internet Tethering feature(Or Personal hotspot). Which enables your iDevices(eg, iPad,iPhone,iPod touch) to use iPhone’s mobile network(EDGE,3G) when WiFi is unavailable.
- It uses the low power Bluetooth wireless technology. The blued daemon used in iTether supports automatically switch to low power mode when the connection is not so busy
- You can connect/disconnect iTether connection from within the application.
- You can connect/disconnect iTether connection from SBSettings toggle with one tap.
- You can connect/disconnect iTether connection from Activator with a even simper gesture.
- Automatically start iTether connection when screen is unlock and WiFi is not associated, will disconnect when WiFi is available or screen looks.
- Native Bluetooth support on iOS 4.3+, we are working on adding native Bluetooth support to iOS 4.x
- It support iPod touch 2G/3G/4G, all iPhones and iPads.
- Generic Bluetooth PAN(Personally area networking) support, if your phone(Nokia S40 phone, Android phone, and etc) supports this profile, you can use iTether to use your phone’s mobile connection.
- Free life time upgrades
iTether Connected, 3G icon shows
Automatically starting iTether connection when WiFi is unavailable
Automatically stop iTether connection when WiFi is associated