This post is also available in: Chinese (Simplified)
Bluetooth OBEX File transfer and AirDrop for iOS. Sharing made easy!
If you have any issue, check the FAQ https://if0rce.com/?p=657
Send from iOS to Android
Send from Android to iOS
Send photos directly from Photos app
An incoming transfer
Now you can send the photos taken by your Phone 4[S] to your friends’ Nokia, Blackberry, Android and etc. The Bluetooth sending speed is up to 170KB/s. You can send a good photo in a few seconds.
Certainly, you can exchange files with your Windows, Linux, Mac as well.
Besides Bluetooth, it supports WiFi transfer between iOS devices, just like the AirDrop for your iOS.
- If your two iOS devices is in the same LAN, AirBlue Sharing will try to use WiFi connection to transfer files, speed up to several MB/s. You can send a video file in seconds.
- If you are on road, WITHOUT any WiFi connection, AirBlue Sharing will automatically setup P2P WiFi connection between your iOS devices, make sending files that simple!
- Transfer files between Nokia, Motorola, Samsung, MTK, Windows, Mac, Linux, and iOS devices.
- Bluetooth transfer speed up to 170KB/s
- WiFi P2P support for iOS transfer
- WiFi P2P works even without a WiFi hotspot
- Send/receive multiple files to/from multiple devices, you do not have to wait it to complete
- Integrated with system apps like Photos, Contacts, iPods, Videos, Notes, iBooks and etc.
- Send files from the _free_ iFile
- Send files from apps supports “Open in …”
- Import received files into system applications such as Photos, Musics, Videos …